10/16/11

Only Yours




I had the pleasure of reading Susan Mallery's Only Yours.  I never read her before.  I thought I was reading Only His, but boy was I wrong!  My mistake.  Guess that will be next to read.

In Only Yours, it's about Montana and Simon.  Montana is a triplet.  She has finally found her calling, working with therapy dogs.  When one of her dogs (whom her boss says just doesn't have it in him to be a therapy dog) runs into the hospital and onto the burn ward, Montana meets Dr. Simon Bradley. To find out more of what the book is about, click the link above. 

On to what I thought about the book.  I found myself having different emotions while reading this book.  When reading about Simon's childhood, I couldn't help but feel bad for him.  Susan Mallery wrote about it in just the right way that it hit a nerve in me. All in all this way a really good read that I enjoyed.  The writer does make you feel what the characters are feeling in my opinion.  

Of course, everyone has their own opinions and may not agree with me. 


I will be reading the other two books for sure! 

No comments: