9/24/11

Deals of the day and Free books for kindle or pc

How many of you own a kindle or read on the computer?  I own 4 kindles in my house.  I have one and so do my three daughters.  The weird thing is, we still read actual books too.  To me, it's the best of both worlds.  I read so much that I started running out of room to store my books.  That's when I got the kindle.  It stores 3500 books in one place for you.  So I went through my book shelf and got rid of a lot of books and kept the ones I have by my favorite authors.  

One day I heard about this site that posts what books are on Amazon free for that day.  Of course I had to check it out.  Turns out they do a deal of the day too.  All the books they post about are from Amazon.  Here check out ereader news today.  I'm not always crazy for the books, but I have gotten some free ones for both myself and my girls.  They post almost everyday.  

I hope someone finds this post useful.  After all, who doesn't like free books?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! This site is so organized and full of cool stuff!

Thanks for the tip and stopping by my blog the other day =D